Saturday, May 19, 2018

super teacher

It’s no secret that being a teacher is a challenging job. Parenting is, as well. Sometimes it seems nearly impossible to balance all of your responsibilities with between these two important roles. It can feel like a constant power struggle at times. When this happens, it is important to remember why we chose to become a teacher in the first place.
 I am both a parent and a teacher. I think teaching is worth it because I believe and hope that my kids, including the kids in my classroom, will see days of the future that I won’t be here to see. I want to help them become their best and inspire them to keep giving their best and use it to make the world a better place. I also hope my kids learn from my work ethic. Hopefully,  seeing me work so hard encourages them to do their best and to not give up on themselves or anyone else. I know that education and knowledge is a powerful contributor to change for the better and without it things will be much worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment